About Me

My photo
I am a lion living in "Jah yard" where everything is peaceful. I make what I have what I need and tries to improve upon them to meet the demands of change.I guess you can imagine how happy and satisfied I am.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Woe zo! Akwaba! Maligayang pagdating! Huang ying! Welcome!



In the name of Mawuga, Mawu Gbedegbleme, Mawu Sogbolisa, Almighty God, Allah-whom I have grown to know, respect, accept and believe as Jah Rastafari; The HEAD CREATOR, I usher you warmly into my "den" in Jah yard.

As you explore this home, we shall reason together by OBSERVING, SEARCHING, INVESTIGATING and EXAMINING our worth as humans .

"It may be a joy-ride as we bully, steal, kill, criticise, hurt and flout nature to make gain of all the goodies of the world to appease our selfish selves.

When the tide turns and we are face to face with the flip side of the page, it will be rough because it's hard to be Selfless, Humble, Honest, Apologetic and all the goodies that reflect the image and dignity of CREATION!!"

Welcome to my humble den. Feel at ease for this Lion is meek.....haaaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers